Choose from 600+ tracks and trails across Aotearoa New Zealand.
Top Outdoor Spot winners!
The Top Outdoor Spot competition has finished for 2017, with total entries up 37% on the previous year. The annual competition is open to primary and intermediate school students across New Zealand, and asks them to take photos, draw, or write about their favourite outdoor spot.
The 2017 winners are:
- Ride to Peachgrove Bay by Amelia, Waitakere Primary School, Auckland
- On the Top by Manu, Toko school, Stratford, Taranaki
- Orongorongo’s Dawn by Louisa, Samuel Marsden Collegiate, Wellington
- Crystal Clear by Annabelle, Tamahere Model Country School, Waikato
- Queenstown Mountains by Franciz, Limehills School, Southland
- The Amazing Mount Hutt by Emma, Our Lady of the Snows School, Methven
- On the Hill by Emily, Maungakaramea School, Northland
- Taupo Bay by Annabel, St Hildas School, Dunedin
- Tunohopu Marae by Rangimamao, Havelock North Intermediate, Hawke’s Bay
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to all of the students from across New Zealand who entered. To view all entries, visit the Top Outdoor Spot Gallery.